Thursday, September 30, 2021

8

 8 days working days left and naturally insomnia strikes again. Been awake since 3:30. Normally I'd do homework when this happens but I'm finished with the course. Two of my last three courses don't start until January 3rd. 

So here I am, my furkids are all over because they think it's feeding time and Oscar the elderly chihuahua has been out twice already and also expecting food. If I feed them now then it'll screw up their schedule and it'll take forever to get them back on it. 

This is a problem I hope to cure in a few days when I can use MMJ. Sleeping all night would be awesome and I feel so much better after a full night's sleep. But who doesn't? Right now I'm awake, again, and watching Teen Titans Go! and updating my blog. 

(Future Grandkids Note: You're Granddad has always loved animation, want to hold my attention during boring classes, incorporate animation into it.)

I've got an hour left before I even have to start getting ready for work. I'm drinking hot green tea with a bit of honey. I've never really made coffee or tea at home in the mornings on a consistent basis but soon I'm going to have to form a new routine and I'm going to make hot tea part of it. Maybe a morning round of disc golf. and whatever else I feel like doing.


No comments: