Wednesday, September 29, 2021

9

 Day 9 has ended, I'm one day closer to not driving to work anymore. Typical day, fixed a bunch of night shift screwups. When I started there we actually had to have experience in our fields. Now they hire any dumbass with a pulse. 

Now we have three twenty-something, overly sensitive, emotionally immature, and inexperienced kids that can't get along. We also have one thirty-something that's about to move to days because he's done with them. 

I'm done with all of it. 

I'm sick of it. 

I'm finished.

I have to drive there 8 more times. Then I'll be able to take my epic break and plan my new plan! Start utilizing my education I've worked really hard for. I'm excited, anxious, and all of the emotions I've described over the past several posts. 

The world is relatively open to me. I'll have money to live on, money coming in each month, and time to burn!

 

No comments: