Saturday, December 10, 2005

Bad Poker Evening

Well it wasn't that bad casue it was worth it to hang out and have a good time. However I was out fairly quickly.

Ten people showed up which is a good sized game for this area. A lot of loose players and a couple rarely folded but they did catch the cards. Meaning that you really couldn't push anyone out of a hand if they had a small piece of it and were drawing to a hand.

I got caught in a bad hand that I should have folded and my aces were cracked by two pair. I went all in and the calling station wouldn't fold his hand and beat me with two pair. It wasn't a bluff but it wasn't a great hand either.

So I came back home after a 30 minute drive....which was nice. I added the portable dock for my Sirius radio pod to my vehicle. So now I can take it from work where the boombox is to my vehicle!

Well today Richard Pryor died. Sirius had a tribute and played his best material so it was a good time out there and back!

He was a very funny and very troubled person. He seemed to have been suffering a lot in the past two decades. I hope he is in a better place.

No comments: