Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Season Is Over

Yes my friends. It is true. The Predators scored a paltry 13 points this past weekend thus ending my run at the semi-final level.

There isn't much more to say about it really....it has been a season of good games and horrible games. I had a good winning streak for a while but had a dismal start.

Now my friends I hope that the Christmas Holidays have been very good for you. I hope you found that you enjoyed both giving and receiving gracefully. My days off have been fairly productive! I have given lots of thought to my friend's project. She has been working many hours over the past couple of weeks so there hasn't been much time devoted to collaborating as of yet. However she says that that will change within a couple of weeks.

I am excited about this development. As for Locker I plan on working with my producer friend to get the DVD problem worked out. I know he has been super busy with his business and has been working on the project on the side. I really can't ask for more as he has even spent an entire night and worked at his business the entire next day. How can you ask more from a person than that?

No comments: