Saturday, December 10, 2005

Poker Night

Well tonight there is a poker tournament I have been invited to. I am familiar with a few of the people I will be playing with and if everyone shows up that is supposed to show up there should be a nice pot to play for.

I haven't played online poker in months now. I am not sure why other than I just felt burned out on online poker. I just took the cash in the accounts out and just never put any back in.

However live poker is something different. I would play this every week if there were a good game around. Now if you are a regular reader of my blog then you know that I have more of a tournament style and don't really enjoy the ring games as much.

I fold 99% of my hands. I win usually 1-3 pots per hour and play maybe 4-6, I'm rarely a chip leader until towards the end. I'm just a tournament style of player.

Anyway there are supposed to be about twenty people attending at $20 bucks per.

Its worth that just for the evening's entertainment....winning will be frosting:)

No comments: