Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm Hungry

Here I am....very very hungry.

I ate the last of my left overs yesterday, including some two day old pizza:) So now I've got to get out this morning, when it is all cold and get something to eat.

Now my friends the title is also a metaphor for me as well. I am starving! I'm creatively starving, I need a project that will come together. I need a project, I need a project.

I'm going to be out of town tomorrow so maybe a slight change of scenery will be instrumental to helping me during this time of drought.

No, its nothing like that. Its just hanging out with a friend.

I have a metaphorical morality tale in my mind right now that could evolve into something. I think I just put too many limitations on myself when writing.

I am writing to my budget. I'm writing down to things that I can film around.

Maybe I shouldn't care about that part. Maybe I should just write a 10 million dollar script that has a ton of extras and CGI. Maybe if I did that it might break loose some ideas and get things rolling in a smaller realm?

I'm thinking about a McGriddle this morning, maybe a Egg McMuffin? I always get my dog something like a regular sausage biscuit. He likes that. 6:30 this morning I hear one of my cats howling at my bedroom door. I see a little white paw slipping under the door as if that is going to get my attention and shake the sleepy slumber from my sleepy mind faster than her horrific meow that tells me she is hungry and wants fed NOW!

After my embarrassing early exit last night (honestly my earliest exit in a live tournament since I started playing) I feel I need to get to another tournament and get back into practice. Maybe put some money back into a online account and get back into the swing of things and shake the rust off.

Fantasy Football wise, my team is taking on a team that is about two games behind me. If I lose it will be devastating to my season. I believe the playoffs start next week. I'll have to talk to the Commish and see, the wild cards could possibly start today in fact....

I'll just have to check on that and update tonight or tomorrow.

Well since I am starving and my tummy is growling like my cat wanting fed, I'm heading out now into the cold to satisfy my hunger.....my physical hunger.

No comments: