Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Alarm Day

Yes my friends today I got up with a alarm for the first time in eleven days. It wasn't pleasant at all but it was necessary.

After a week of doing what I wanted when I wanted and having Locker encoded again in MPEG4, it is getting closer to done but it has a pulse in it now. Other than that it looked pretty good. I can't help but think it is close now. Of course everyone who reads this is probably tired of me saying that but I'm positively sick of saying it. Things look up for a couple of days and then something else happens.

Overall here is the status, the DVD jackets are made, there are lots of blank printable DVDs ready to be duplicated, lots of ink to print with, and a edited film....the only problem is the encoding which is very close.

I apologize to my actors who have put up with my obstacles and have been more patient than I have a right to ask for.

At the moment all I can offer is that I am requesting help from some experts in this realm that can possibly solve this problem and get the promised DVDs out to my actors, producers, and distributors who have requested a copy.

I am working on it, I really am.

No comments: