Wednesday, January 04, 2006

LOCKER SOLUTION!!!!

Yes!!!!

After a phone call and a discussion with my Producer and friend who has worked very hard on the technical aspects of Locker the past couple of months we arrived at a solution!!!!

A local production company can easily transfer a master tape to DVD for duplication!!!!

It is fast, painless, and inexpensive!!!!

This is a lesson learned and will no longer be a obstacle in any future production.
This has been a huge weight lifted off of my Producer's shoulders as well as mine. I can't tell you how happy and relieved I am about this! I feel that I can now move on since this will be resolved in a matter of days now!!!!

I only wish that we had thought of this solution a couple of months ago however I do believe that the tweaks we put into Locker made it a better production. Not great but much better.

I am still kicking myself for the decision to film it all in one day. But I made that decision and I'll live with it and learn from it and make the next production much better with the lessons learned!

I feel a lot of promise for this bright, shiny new year my friends!

No comments: