Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Chance To Be Struck By Lightning

At work I am in two seperate Powerball pools. I have been in one for a couple of years and the other one is new since Oklahoma joined the Powerball network.

I costs me about 21 dollars per payday.

Now here is why I am writing this. There are several people at work who don't really understand this. Why someone would even pay a dollar into something where you are about a 147 million to 1 chance of winning.

My response is simple. I have a chance to have lightning strike. It is worth the 21 bucks to be able to have the kind of fantasies that I feel I am buying for that money.

It certainly is a lot of fun to be able to have that chance. That huge one chance to be able to live your dreams. I don't mean your everyday dreams that I also have and work towards, I mean the incredible dreams that 20+ million can allow.

Yes my friends, it is worth it to be able to dream that big.

No comments: