Monday, January 02, 2006

Completely Recovered!!!!

From the weekend's festivities! I really needed that sleep last night too. I still am not sure what I had but it left me feeling good yesterday but I had almost no energy so I faked it with my host so they would not feel badly for my condition. We went out driving for a while and it was all I could do to keep up with their energy. I should have let them drive but that might have tipped it off that I wasn't 100% and had almost no energy left.

The Predators fell exactly 22 points shy of winning third place overall in the points race of the league championship. Our league is unique in that we have a overall points race along with the traditional playoff structure. This allows for more places being paid and a continued interest in the league.

So I won fourth overall which isn't bad but it doesn't pay anything. I lost in the semi-finals of the playoffs which isn't bad but again it doesn't pay anything. I believe I did recoupe my league expenses though which makes for a satisfactory season but not as satisfactory as winning more money and bragging rights.

I believe that this new year will bring much happiness for everyone I know. Yes hardships are bound to happen but I, will all my being, believe that everyone will be much better off when 2007 rolls around!!!!

No comments: