Thursday, January 19, 2006

Locker News And Reality Rant

Yes my friends as of yesterday Locker is in the hands of a local production house and they are making me a DVD master copy to duplicate the many promised copies that were due out many moons ago!

Excitement doesn't cover my emotion accurately!

I haven't seen the show but I have seen thousands of commercials for Skating With The Stars....ho hum.

Since Dancing with the Stars was such a big ratings hit another network had to raise the pot and put untrained celebs on ice skates to see who watches to see who gets hurt. Which if everyone was honest with themselves that is why they would watch the show. To see Todd Bridges take a header into the boards or Debbie Gibson face plant.

That is why I enjoy the Surreal Life. Take a handful of washed up celebs with personality disorders and put them into one confined location with tasks to accomplish that will provoke them....Now that is entertainment!

And it is my biggest guilty pleasure. I hate that I like such a horrible show. It just don't make sense my friends!

It also makes me ponder where this trend is heading.

You have seen the Stars dance and ice skate but can they crash a car????

Yes! See Gary Coleman crash this 2006 RX-7 into not only a brick wall but with 50,000 volts of electricity running through it and a shark tank balanced on top!!!! Will Gary make it? Tune in to find out!

Molly Ringwald can drive this brand new Cadillac Escalade off of a three story parking garage at 80 miles per hour....but can she also diffuse the bomb in the backseat while on fire????

Corey Feldman and Corey Haim will drive these twin Corvettes in a game of chicken....from hell!!!! Which Corey will survive when they discover how to use the mounted .50 caliber machine guns....while wearing night vision goggles????

Now who wouldn't want to see that????

I know I know. Anyone who knows me knows that I would love to see Gary Coleman do almost anything. The guy fascinates me....as most has beens do.

I don't know why they are has beens. I don't know why they don't take some cash or use a connection or two and hire a writer and make a project happen!

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they don't since it leaves more of a door for me to open.

I mean if every Scott Baio out there decided to make his own movie then there wouldn't be much of a chance that I could compete with the likes of Madonna....film director.

No comments: