Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ever Been Bored Before????

I mean the kind of bored where you figure out that you have 36 years until you retire from your job?

When you figure out something like that it really hits you....hard. You really start to think about if you can actually make it for another 36 YEARS. It starts to feel like a prison sentence.

You are hearby sentenced to 36 years of hard, boring, tedious labor without the possibility of parole. For those of you who are joining this blog in progress I feel the need to tell you that my job is a trap. Every year you get a little bit more in benefits and money so therefore it is harder to quit since you need to find a way to replace the income you would be losing and the pay is pretty decent so therein lies the trap.

That is also why I am trying so hard to express myself in a way that could lead into a new career such as filmmaking and the misadventure Locker has been so far. Not that I haven't had a good time with it. Some parts have been great but this last part. The getting the finished movie on DVD part seems to be the hardest and most stubborn yet.

The local production house has had a hard time with the tape conversion. So tomorrow I have to take the camera Locker was shot on to them to see if the original tape head will fix the problem and the conversion can continue.

If not then I don't know what will happen. I really don't, I am afraid to even think about the possibilities of it not working.

No comments: