Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boiling Blood



From someone in the Mid-West I'd like to say that I hope to run across this man's path someday. As All Mighty God as my witness I hope I do. Fortunately for him he will never stoop to venturing to my state. I share two things with him, his pithy t-shirt wardrobe which I happen to share (not the messages just the format)...and we are both carbon based lifeforms.

Other than that this man is arrogant, hates America, hates anyone who is lesser than he is or at least his view of lesser, and is just out and out mean. He is also the poster child of the elite in this country who feel they are better than the common man.

He is raising two robot children who will carry on his ways and that is likely his sad legacy. His wife is apparently so intellectually listless that she follows him blindly, at his beck and call.

I've known some arrogant people in my life but thankfully this trash was not among them. San Francisco is a good place for him and his ilk. This man continually degraded this woman for no other reason than to humiliate her. Not only her but this country, our military, and 99.9% of everyone else in it. This man is the human embodiment of the liberal elite in this country and exactly what they believe of everyone in it.

Everyone who has ever served and has worn a proud uniform of this country has protected this man's right to say these things. They have paid in blood for his right which he earned, not by being born here but by naturalizing as a citizen. Our military has done this for him. Thank you Mr. Stephen Fowler for exercising your God Given and military protected right. However sir that is where we part ways.

My vocabulary is failing me at the moment as I'm finding it hard to describe my anger. I'm a forgiving person by nature, live and let live but sometimes you must make a stand to keep good people from the tyranny of such cruel and inhumane people.

Mr. Fowler I shall pray for you tonight. I shall pray that you experience true and genuine compassion.
I shall pray that you be brought to a place in your life where you see your actions and be brokenhearted over them.
I shall pray that you are not allowed to destroy your two precious children any further.
I shall pray sir that you learn what love is and what it isn't.

Sir I shall pray for your very soul which is no doubt an abstract concept to you, foreign and an invention of the unwashed masses.

No comments: