Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Night/Inspection Day

Today is the day we have been cleaning up for the past two weeks. An inspection that rolls around every couple of years is today and all of next week. We get it early on this morning. At least we get it all over and done with first.

Last night was fun. Had some scotch time with Chianti after work while I grabbed supper at the pub. Been a few months and we just wanted to catch up with chatting about what was going on.

Then I asked if they wanted to go to the Blue Note around 8:30, they did and so I invited the Date to attend so we could all hang out and relax for a while. That was a lot of fun! I love it when things like that go right and everyone enjoys themselves!

I'm looking forward to the weekend. This has been a stressful week.

No comments: