Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekend Accomplished!

This weekend was a long time coming. Well five days anyway, four of them working days for me. However it was a concentrated amount of work in four days to prepare for the inspection I blogged about yesterday.

I didn't want to do anything but be quiet and still after work.
I was craving a tuna salad sandwich after work so I stopped by the store on the way home and picked up the stuff, some chips, and bread.

It was really nice to just relax and just do nothing after work. Yeah I know I went out Thursday night with friends and I needed that too. I feel good this morning! I'm looking forward to listening to the Cigar Dave show at 11:00 and other than that no plans except for coffee with my friend Bob to help him set up his brand new iPhone and hang out.

No comments: