Monday, February 02, 2009

Hall Of Famer

The show Warner put on for the losing team was enough to put him into the Hall. 31 of 43 for nearly 400 yards, 3 tds, only 1 int. Yeah, taking the lead late in the fourth quarter and almost beating a team most of the experts said would blow out the Cards.

No doubt. Kurt Warner deserves to be in Canton. I was disappointed in the outcome but as I blogged before I really didn't have a dog in the fight. I just wanted a good show and a good game and both happened. I got to spend watching it with the date and friends and that was great. Had a lot of good snacks and that was great.

It was a fun and busy weekend as I mentioned before it would be. Now it's back to work time. I'm ready I guess. A little drained after the weekend but it'll be nice to get back to work and get some rest. Hehehehe!

No comments: