Saturday, December 11, 2004

Now That I'm Done...

With the script in its current state I really don't have a lot to post about so what I think I'm going to do is encourage my friends who are writing scripts now to get them going and finished by the time that Locker is finished!

I have talked to my friends and they are very anxious to get a project going AFTER this one is wrapped up! Originally that is what I was hoping for after we wrapped up our last film....a year ago! But it just never happened. This time it is different, we are better prepared, we have a solid film idea to work with and at least two more on their way!

Our circle of filmmakers, I believe, is the genesis of a real film community in Oklahoma. I think Oklahoma can play a important part and become a place where indies want to come to film! Kind of the way Austin is now, which I personally believe isn't going to be all that for much longer. We have established a solid core of people here where we are at. We have the equipment (I'm currently saving for a XL2 as I type this), talent, ideas, and the drive to create something special right here!

I'm proud of my friends, we are a diverse group and everyone brings something different! Yeah, this is going to be a wild ride!

No comments: