Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Eve

I feel that I have already written my New Year's Eve blog update when I was feeling very reflective a few days ago. I usually do look back on the year but a lot of the time I find myself looking forward to what is ahead with excitement and optimism.

I haven't done much in the way of pre pre production this week but I have really enjoyed being off and on vacation. With that said I do plan on looking for a shooting location today. I really didn't shoot my test footage but I did light up a small dark room with the JVC cam and I believe it will be plenty of light! I am excited about that! I was afraid it might be a bit too dark but it is bright and will cast some eerie shadows!

Yeah, excitement and optimism! That is what 2005 is for me, a year where anything can and will happen! Some very unexpected things, some very very good things, some great things and I want my friends with me for all of them!

No comments: