Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Good Reviews?

Well here is what is going on right now with my project, since that is the main focus of this blog.
I have let around 10 people read it and have had a very very positive set of responses.
Good?
Yeah it helps me think I did a good job however I have gotten very very few negative comments which leads me to two conclusions.

1. They are my friends and are being nice so they don't try and hurt my feelings.
2. It is good.

I am going to find a neutral party to read it over and see what happens then. I have told everyone not to be afraid of hurting my feelings because if something is bad and it needs to be fixed that I really want to know or explain why it is the way it is, in which case I may not be as clear as I thought I was.

So far I have received some good comments about making it longer which I think I am probably going to use. I have also received a few very good constructive comments about some minor things but none of that really addresses the story as a whole and wether it is good or bad.

I know I have a optimistic nature but when you have a piece of work that is going to be a big project for you then you just want to know where you stand with it.

No comments: