Sunday, December 05, 2004

Positive Evening!

Last night was real productive in terms of meeting with my friends and getting some real good, positive input for my script. There are some lines I might be switching to other characters, some added dialogue, a few lines here and there to add or take away.

Most of all I believe that when it is cast and the actors put the emotion behind the lines it will change yet again. I think overall though it is 98% ready. The story is there. The lines are there for the most part. The plot holes are a minimum at best. Yeah, I think it is close! We get the Christmas Holidays out of the way and this project will roll!!!

I am going to suggest to my friends that we get busy writing a script so that we have a project waiting after this one is complete. I believe that we will have more momentum after this project than we had last time and we can carry that over into the next one!

No comments: