Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Possible Final Rewrite To Start Tonight!

Alright I know I've been close to this before but I really really want to script to be right!
I know I know, how is it ever going to be right if you keep giving it to people for opinions and then making changes?! Right?

Well I just believe I'll know! When I read it and think to myself, "It's done!" yeah, then it will be!
I realize that in rehearsals things will chage a little bit but that is allowed, I want the script to be 99.9% perfect! I am allowing myself a margin of improvement when I get the actors involved but the script is what I am concentrating now, as you all know!

So that brings me to the whole point of this post, tonight I am starting what could very well be the final draft! After taking in lots of opinions from friends and new friends I have never met but offered to read and give me unbiased opinions! Again Thank You to everyone!

So now I'll quit posting and get to the other writing!!!

No comments: