Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Yesterday Was Movie Day!

Was it ever!
I did the Lord of the Rings EE marathon and topped it off with a very very cool (Not that LOTR isn't by any means) small movie, Before Sunrise!

Sometimes I'm just late on the draw. I love it though when I come across these little gems of cinema! It all started when I was reading a filmmaking magazine and Richard Linklater was talking about Before Sunset and exploring these characters again. Well since I had never heard of Before Sunrise it didn't mean a lot to me, just another sequel. So I had forgotten about the article and a friend of mine mentioned Before Sunrise after she read a script of a short I wrote and how it was a really good movie. So after forgetting about it AGAIN I was browsing the aisles and came across a combo pack of Before Sunrise and Before Sunset for one low low price!

So I got them!

I'm happy I did! Very happy! I'm not a huge Ethan Hawke fan but he was pretty decent in this and Julie Delpy was AMAZING and reminded me of a friend in a lot of different ways!

If you ever get the chance to see these movies, do yourself a favor and do it!

No comments: