Thursday, December 02, 2004

Weekend's 'a Coming!

A friend and I plan on seeing Alexander this weekend. He likes Oliver Stone and I really don't but Alexander sounds so bad I don't mind paying to see this debacle! It is sort of like paying to see Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Anyway there will be some serious script discussions going on as well as I start to gear up for full swing pre-production after the Holidays! Holidays? I hate PC stuff!!! After Christmas and New Year's Day!!! That sounds better than Holidays anyway. Anyone else remember when the NCAA Football Champ was crowned on New Year's Day? Yeah me too. Well now that I've gone very off topic with my own blog I'll get it back on track!

Well since I have a few loyal readers who might be concerned about my personal well being. I am doing much better. My rough patch is smoothing out and I feel that I'm on the leading edge of something wonderful with this project! In fact I have felt so good about things lately that I might even start a script for the next project. I am sort of handcuffed with the holi....er....Christmas season coming up and I am as organized as I can get at this time, so why not start throwing some ideas into the script software and see what happens?

Bad idea? Well at the moment time is on my side. You can burn me in effigy later on if this project falls apart because another project takes center stage. It won't, I'm so excited about this one that I would hold auditions tomorrow if I thought anyone would show up!

No comments: