Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Laughed Very Hard

At what happened today. Let me set the context so you may enjoy as well my friends!

A few months ago we decided to create a new table top for our decal room, a room where we create decals in. Just want to be clear. It is a wood top now that has been sanded and finished to a very fine and glossy shine. It looks nice!

Well today our leadman noticed a spot on the table top. He looks at me and my other co-worker and we both shrug. He rubs it with his finger and it really doesn't come off so he rubs much harder. I notice my co-worker starting to snicker. I look kind of puzzled with my "What is the joke" look at him.

The lead is still rubbing very hard at the spot that just doesn't want to go away.

My other co-worker says, "Smell your finger, maybe that will tell you what it is!"

My lead immediately declares he will NOT smell his finger and not even ten seconds later is sniffing away....

He nearly throws up.

My co-worker bursts out laughing, he can barely contain his glee.

I look at him again and then he says two words....."Kipper Snacks!"

Last Friday he ate kipper snacks in the decal room and it was the rotted juice left on the table that left the spot!!!!

I laughed.

No comments: