Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl Bonus!!!!

My friends, after reading my last post of my poker losses I am happy to report that after the Super Bowl I was up fifty dollars!

Yes I played Pick The Square, where you buy a square and if the last digit in the score corresponds to your square then you win some money every quarter! I won the jackpot on that! I was very happy!!!!

I did pick Seattle to win the game and I lost but I won so I don't feel badly at all. I didn't have a real emotional attachment to any team, I was just hoping for a good game. The party was a blast thanks to the homecoming of another filmmaking partner in crime.

If Oakland would ever get their act together and stick with a coach for longer than a season or two then I think they could be a contender....someday. I'm not holding my breath though.

Now for some filmmaking news. I am going to have some funds shortly to expand my filmmaking empire, such as it is. I am going to go over some equipment and software to see how best to use said funds very soon.

Homework will be involved as well as salivating over equipment I know I won't be able to afford however it is going to be a good time and I hope I will expend the fundage wisely....but I'm not holding my breath on that either.

No comments: