Monday, February 27, 2006

Networking Party

Yesterday was my partner Chris's networking party for getting together and trying to explore similar interests for people who just didn't have a place to turn.

Well what happened wasn't what wasn't quite intended after Chris and I talked afterwards. The intent was for more along the filmmaking lines and the result was more musical.

There were lots of people who wanted to play their instruments and sing but practically no one was there for filmmaking. So the result left me wanting while it was very good for the musicians in the area.

In other news I have ordered a twin monitor to the one I just purchased. I have read where two monitors would be very helpful for the new Adobe suite I purchased! More workspace means more productivity which means the next project will benefit from it! That means I'm happy with it!

Hopefully I will be receiving the new PC late this week!

No comments: