Saturday, February 25, 2006

Software Purchase Overview!!!!

Here is the purchase that has got me so excited that I can barely sleep lately!!!!

Adobe Production Stuido Premium which includes After Effects 7.0, Premiere Pro 2.0, Photoshop CS2, Encore DVD 2.0, Audition 2.0, and Illustrator CS2!!!!

With this suite of products coupled with the new PC that will be shipped soon there will be so much that a struggling indie such as myself will be able to do. That is why this is such an important addition to this fight.

With practice I'll be able to take an idea, film what I need and develop the rest with the right tools!!!!

Yes I am stretching my geek muscles since I have been looking at lightsaber formulas!!!!

Who wouldn't want to be involved in a lightsaber duel to the cinematic death?

No comments: