Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back To Work

Here we go! One busy week ahead!
Thank the Good Lord My Honey is feeling much better! Her back has loosened up and she can walk and drive now. That was one tough week.

Last night we went for ice cream and let Thing 2 drive. She did pretty good, she's doing well with driving. I'm proud of her! Today she starts drama camp at the Theatre. She's one of the helpers for the next six weeks, more or less a kid wrangler. That'll keep her busy though and she's been getting bored at home.

Same job for me! Negotiations will be the talk of the work day for the next couple of weeks. I can tell you straight up, we won't strike again, too many people will vote not to. I'm probably one of them, I don't want to go through that again and put my family through that again. It sucked.

I believe we vote on the new contract June 9th. It expires on the 10th.

No comments: