Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pain

My Love is laid up in bed. Her back is giving her fits to say the least. They didn't find any damage with the bones so that's good! She's on bed rest and medication. She'll have Thing 1 helping her this morning and Thing 2 after school.

Today is the last day of school too! Which is kind of sad, Thing 2 and I have been driving to school every morning. We stop at a quick shop and get morning coffee and a paper then head to drop her off. It's been a real bonding experience, something simple like that. An easy routine in the mornings.

After today My Honey will have plenty of help to help her around should she need to move. This coming weekend is a three day weekend. Negotiations will be starting late next week and I believe we vote on June ninth. Hopefully it'll be a long term contract and it'll be much like we already have.

Not asking for much at all, mainly security right now. I know that's hard to come by in the Obama Age with this kind of unemployment. That's what I'm shooting for though and I hope it goes as smoothly as it possibly can.

No comments: