Friday, May 25, 2012

Three Days

Yesterday My Love got in to see the doctor. She's got a new set of meds to take and she's actually moving around better than all week long! She still hurts quite a bit and locks up but when I say moving around better its in the relative term.

I think we'll start to see daily improvements now! I think the worst is over with! Thank goodness, I know she's going stir crazy having to sit there and just heal but if she doesn't she'll just extend the time it takes to get better.

The pills make her drowsy and loopy as can be, it's kind of funny! However if she doesn't take them she starts to be in pain like early in the week and can't move.

Today will be an easy day at work, the past two days have been super busy. Everyone wants their stuff done before the weekend. Yesterday afternoon it started to slack off some but I still did a last minute rack of wheels! Today everyone will be in weekend mode!

No comments: