Tuesday, December 18, 2007

As The Trip Looms

Ahead in the not too distant future I am going over everything I need to take to rescue Sass. We can't drive into Mexico since the vehicle we are taking isn't mine therefore I am not on the title. Sass says that you have to have the title with you to get across. Not only that but you have to be on the title.

So she is going to meet us in Brownsville with her stuff and we will load her up from there, relax a bit and return. I was considering taking a cooler to cut down on driving time but thought better of it, for one it is space that will probably be used by Sass and her stuff and the second is that I know I'd just like to get out of the vehicle some and eat, stretch, and walk around a bit.

So I'm taking a GPS unit, never played with one and it looks like it will be fun, my Sirius radio, GOT to have that! Money, birth certificate, license, and more money just in case.

This is going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to get going!

No comments: