Thursday, December 06, 2007

Man Hall Of Fame Part 10

My Man Hall Of Fame induction today is the Internet! I love the internet! This innovation has done more to revolutionize the way we live today since electricity was harnessed.

The internet has made the world a very small place to live now. I literally have friends in different countries that I talk to on a regular basis. I have friends in many different states in this country that I stay in contact with. I use this blog as a way to let others keep track of me in fact. Yes it is also my meager creative outlet.

The internet has matured quite a bit and people are now able to see the true possibilities for which it is really capable of. I bet someone somewhere is thinking up a good idea right now that no one else has to use the internet in another revolutionary way.

Yes my friends the internet belongs in my Man Hall of Fame!

No comments: