Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I Lost

Yep, Laurence Maroney didn't score again leaving the final score set at 44-37. My team would be probably in first place overall after I saw the recent standings if he would have scored what an average RB would score this year.

Well anyway that is why fantasy football is so fun and an excellent challenge.

Last night was pretty quiet. I didn't really watch any of the game, I figured that the Pats would have won a bit easier than they did but the masterpiece season is still intact. They have been winning close games and blowing people out. My friends you are watching history with this team.
Love them or hate them, you have to respect them and marvel at what they are doing.

It was pretty slow at work yesterday, today will be about as slow. This time of year everything grinds to a halt before the holidays.

No comments: