Monday, December 03, 2007

Losing

Yep this week I'm losing 37-44 right now. I have Laurence Maroney going tonight but since he has two TDs in twelve games I don't think I can count on him. I would have picked up another RB by now but the waiver wire is bare.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to have your first round pick be your most consistent scorer for you. Yes it is always cool to find your third or fourth round pick doing a bulk of the scoring but if your number one isn't doing anything your team is in trouble.

Pretty quiet weekend. Went to the hanger and took measurements for the set, the build team is supposed to start getting a meeting together to talk over the build plans. Funding is in place for the set so materials will be purchased very soon.

I have less than one hundred pages to go on The Sword Of Truth series which is in its eleventh and final story if you count Debt of Bones. I'll be sad to see this series end. They are some wonderful characters that Terry Goodkind has brought to life.

So now I'm off to start another week! I'll have the time off between Christmas and New Year so that is a wonderful thing to look forward to!

No comments: