Thursday, December 13, 2007

Operation: Rescuefy Sass

Sass, from previous blog posts, has been in Mexico for nearly a year now helping her missionary family members put together a coffee shop/cafe to help fund other missionary projects. Well she is ready to return and is stuck with no way back.

So Wendy and I have devised a plan to help deMexico her over the coming Christmas break!

It appears that on the 27th we will embarkify South towards Brownsville, cross the border, drive three more hours to her location, rest a few minutes, load up her and her belongings, and return to the States with Sass intact.

This should be fun! I've never seen Mexico and it has been a while since I've had a road trip this long! With company it should be a blast! Of course I'll keep you posted my friends!

No comments: