Sunday, December 09, 2007

ICK!!!!

I purchased a bag of Millstone Foglifter coffee the other day, pre ground. It sounded very good right?

So I get it home and last night was really cold and thought it would be a perfect evening for a cup of coffee. So I brew a pot drink a cup, go for a second cup, and go to remove the grounds in the filter and I see three half inch long worms in the grounds!!!!

I'm horrified to see this so I empty the contents into a clear ziplock container and look through the rest of the coffee and see nothing so I brew another pot and find another worm! They look like larva of some sort but I don't know what kind. This is pretty sickening and I've contacted the Millstone company via email. I tried to call them but the customer service line was closed.

So DON'T BUY MILLSTONE COFFEE!!!!

No comments: