Wednesday, December 26, 2007

YAWWWN

I was able to sleep in until about 7:30 this morning!
Fixed some coffee and I'm drinking that now.
It is about freezing outside and I have no plans.

Was debating Bob last night whether Rick Deckard was a replicant or not. I happen to fall on the side of Deckard being human, Bob falls into the replicant camp. It is a debate that has gone on for about twelve years now. It really boils down to a definite maybe. There is evidence on both sides but not enough to prove it.

You can find a few sites that talk about the big debate if you have some interest so I won't go into it here.

I could use some breakfast, kinda hungry and I know that I don't have anything breakfasty in the house.

Philips has invented these color changing LED lights called Living Colors, just search for Philips Living Colors to see them in action on their site or You Tube. They look amazing! You can only get them over seas right now but hopefully soon they will be for sale here soon! I'd love to have a couple of these even though they cost over two hundred dollars apiece. They have a remote control though where you manipulate the color and intensity! I'm all about the remote control!

Life is good!

No comments: