Monday, March 31, 2008

Bad Night Sleeping

Went to sleep a little after ten as usual. Then some massive storms rolled in a little after midnight and hammered us for hours. Rain, hail, high winds, lots and lots of thunder and lightning.

I don't know what time I feel back to sleep but I am sure that I am very tired right now and slept for less than half the night. It is going to be a very busy week. Three days of dress rehearsals and then three performances. This is the busiest week of any show. Next week will be easy since it only has one pick up rehearsal in the middle of the week and two shows.

Yes this is going to be a long week but a fun week. I'll be exhausted by the end of it but in a good way.

On my brackets, I have picked all four Final Four teams on two of six brackets! I have no idea who is in what place but we'll soon see!

No comments: