Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not Much Planned For Today!

And it feels great!

I have no responsibilities today except to rest and go to rehearsal tonight. Yes I do plan on going to rehearsal. All I have to do is sit there and watch, offer comments occasionally, and let the director bounce her ideas off of me.

The set is mostly built now, it is just the detail work that needs to be done. The next time that heavy lifting will be done is when we tear the set down in a few weeks. I'll be 100% by then.

I think I'm going to watch Stargate: SG1 though, that is about the extent of my plans I guess. I mentioned the other day that this was probably one of the most underrated scifi shows ever. It doesn't have the epic story lines of Babylon 5 but it is very entertaining. Most of the story lines are gripping and very well written.

Come on, how many shows last ten full seasons? Not many. Not many at all. It is just such a cool concept that you can get up in the morning, drive to a gate that will take you to another planet, come home, and do the whole thing the next day again.

Yeah, love the show!

No comments: