Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Made It

A half day at work before I started to feel uncomfortable and decided to come home before it got bad. Honestly it hurts a lot to use the bathroom and after drinking all of the water I am supposed to, well it is a natural occurrence to go in abundance.

At home I have lortabs to dull the uncomfortableness but I don't take them on my job for many reasons, the least is that they impair you and it isn't safe to drive on these things.

They do help a lot though and to go a few hours without them right now tends to bring on the pain and wears me down. They told me at work that short term disability would have been a good idea in my case and I could have taken off next week and not have used up a lot of leave and wouldn't have had to worry about work for a couple of weeks.

I confess that if I had known what this stent would have been like I likely would have done that. I know the doctor told me it would be uncomfortable and irritating but I am getting to the point of dreading going to the bathroom.

On the upside I have had a lot of people ask what they could do for me and check on me again. I know I told you all that it makes me feel good and when I was at work today and they told me their similar experiences and felt for me, it again made me feel good:)

No comments: