Friday, March 14, 2008

Well

I decided to take today off as well. No it isn't becoming a habit. I felt good after I rested and the stent settled in some the other day.

I know after going to work yesterday for a half day that I have limits on what I can do right now and what irritates it. I know that no matter how much work piles up at work (and it was) that I'll be doing it when I return or at least the bulk of it.

It is just the natural way of things at my work.

I went out for lunch today. I'm glad to finally be eating semi normally again. I feel better when I eat some. I still dreading going to the bathroom though. It really sucks! I can't emphasize that enough.
The recovery after the procedure on the twenty fourth should be a lot easier this time around though and I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: