Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First Day

Back at work and it wasn't bad at all. No pain pills yesterday either! I slept like a rock!

That cinches it, the lortabs have been messing with my sleep and I'm done with them until Monday! I don't need them as much anymore. The stent, while still uncomfortable at times is something I can live with as long as I drink water.

I am thinking next week will be a breeze now! I am sure my right side will hurt a bit after the removal and probably be a bit bruised but other than that I am gold! I am used to the rest of it now but I'm still taking until Thursday off.

Rehearsal went well last night! We got into the second act now and are about to get to the ax scene! That will be fun! We are also getting the stuff together to make the mold for the fake foot! I can't wait until we do that!

No comments: