Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rehearsal Has Gone Great!

Last night we did the ax scene for the first time! This scene and the final fight scene will now be practiced twice before every rehearsal starts from here on out. For two reasons:

1. We will be using a real ax, even though it won't be sharp and Beersnob's leg won't even be there as we are using a prosthetic and a hole in the mattress for his real leg, IT IS STILL AN AX on stage.

2. The fight scene has to look real and the only thing that will make it do that is to practice it until you are sick of it.

I personally feel a lot better. The stent has settled down I guess and it is much easier to go to the bathroom. I'm still drinking a ton of water each day. I'm still looking forward to having it removed though. I can still feel it occasionally.

March Madness is all set now! Mt. St. Mary's beat Coppin State in last night's play in game and they will now have the dubious honor of being beat by North Carolina. I filled out six brackets at work! In all of them except two I have every number one seed making it except Memphis who I think is vulnerable against Texas who will be playing in Houston.

No comments: