Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!

I hope your day is filled with hope, love, joy, and peace! The most important day on the Christian calendar is today.

I'm probably middle of the pack in my brackets so far. I'll know better probably by tomorrow after today's games. The sweet sixteen will be set after today's games.

Set call went well yesterday, we really accomplished a lot! We all had a nice lunch afterwards and bonded as a cast and crew. We are all familiar with each other anyway so we really don't have to bond anymore but it was nice.

Later in the evening I went to a meeting to talk over the fanfilm project which has lost a lot of momentum but might actually be picking up again. After that I just drove to a couple of places to try and find something to help me kill the down time over the next three days off of work.

No comments: