Monday, March 24, 2008

Today Is The Day!

I finally get this stupid stent out. I go in at noon, they do the left side at two and pull this stent.

After today hopefully, I'll be done with all of this kidney stone business for a long long time! I'll be drinking lots of water each day. I've been getting used to that anyway.

Like a thousand ounces a day, some insane amount like that. Yeah, its crazy.

My brackets, I believe, look like middle of the pack brackets. A couple of upsets hurt, like when UConn got beat. Georgetown really hurt too, I had them in the Elite Eight on all six brackets. Likely everyone else did too though. When I'm going to make up ground is that I have all four top seeds winning the championship. So if the Final Four goes perfect then perhaps I have a shot.

I'm all set for the next few days here at home though. I have plenty of water, I plan on watching Stargate SG1 on DVD (This is a great series, very underrated in terms of good scifi) and I have painkillers. I plan on being off until Thursday. Without a stent going back in on the left side I shouldn't have the discomfort I had the first time around. I was just miserable. Recovery should be faster this time around:)

No comments: