Monday, March 17, 2008

March Madness Is Upon Us!!!!

I love this tournament!
I've blogged about it many times before but this is one of my favorite sports events of the year!

I'll be filling out at least four brackets at work! Maybe one or two online, and watching as many games as I can! I'll be off work this coming Friday so that will be at least a full day minus the time I have to go to the doctor about my next procedure on Monday that I'll be able to watch and follow the games on TV!

Thursday I'll be listening at work on Sirius! This is so much fun to watch! I even watch the play in game which usually happens on Tuesday night however this Tuesday I'll be at rehearsal and won't be able to. That is like a double good thing though, if I wasn't involved in this wonderful show with my friends then I'd be watching a game at home by myself. I think I'd rather be with my friends though!

By the way everyone, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

No comments: