Thursday, March 20, 2008

It Is My Friday!

Yes my friends, after today I'm off work until next Thursday! Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment to get ready for Monday. Yes my vacation leave has fallen dramatically but I recover it quickly! In about seven to nine weeks I'll have it all back.

Rehearsal went well last night! We ran the first act without a book and even through some hiccups occurred it went pretty well! This is coming together faster than I thought it would! It is a complex production and very involved. There is a lot of direction and timing issues that all have to be addressed and it is working well right now!

The director is doing a masterful job right now and I'm basically staying out of her way. She has the vision of how it should look and is relaying that vision to everyone. It is our jobs to see that it gets done that way.

No comments: