Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy Evening

I helped a friend move yesterday evening. Had a lot of fun, learned quite a bit, and got a lot of stuff moved.

I think I've made plans for next Friday night too! Woohooooo! It is always fun to get a bunch of friends together with a common goal!
My friend's new house is really nice and cozy. I like it a lot!

My fantasy football league is going to discuss including two other teams which would put our total to fifteen. That is a lot of teams. Too many in my opinion and I feel we should keep it at what we had last year at the most which was thirteen.

That was a difficult year and there still wasn't a lot to pick from if you suffered an injury. As it is with thirteen it is difficult but with fifteen, just two more teams you are talking about six more RBs drafted and you likely won't get a starter from pick thirty two to forty five.

That makes it very tough.

No comments: