Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Off Today

Today I go in to get a ct scan to make sure all of the kidney stones are gone. I am pretty sure they are but the doctor wants to make sure.

So I'm off today! It is at ten and I have to drink this dreadful dye in about an hour to prepare for it....I don't think it will take that long for the scan so I'll have a lot of time today.

I hired a guy to help me haul off the stuff in the hanger, I'm going to give it back. Beersnob and I talked about how it would be better to use a place with running water and climate control. So he is going to stop by at two and we are going to get it cleaned out.

Had my first fantasy football draft of the year last night. I got into a Yahoo league with some people and I had the third pick overall. I was prepared to take Joseph Addai since I was positive that LT and AP would be gone......well that didn't happen. The number two pick took Tom Brady which meant that I got Adrian Peterson!

I believe I got a pretty solid team overall. I have a team that has unlimited upside. It will be a team that will also strike out on some weeks too.
It looks like this:
QB: Jason Campbell, Jon Kitna
RB: Adrian Peterson, Jonathon Stewart, Kevin Smith, Selvin Young, Chester Taylor, Ahmad Bradshaw
WR: Braylon Edwards, Marques Colston, Lee Evans, Anthony Gonzales
TE: Kevin Boss
K: Josh Brown, Lawrence Tynes
Def: Washington, Tampa Bay

So this team will compete if my number one pick fulfills his potential. I might work a trade for another WR sometime this season if I feel I need another good one and let loose one of my plentiful RBs.

No comments: