Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lord Obama




My goodness, Obama really has it going on doesn't he?
Tonight he will be accepting the Democratic party nomination on a stage that resembles a Greek temple.

This is a story that you would swear came from The Onion!!!! Alas no. It isn't. This my friends, I'm afraid, is true and fitting of this guy's ego and arrogance. The Chosen One has decided to call upon the Greek Gods to bless his coronation as the nominee to the Presidency.

Obama just makes me shake my head.

In better news I had a wonderful supper with my young friend. First we were going to go to Panevino however it was closed. Then Mickey's....closed for good. Then I picked a place, the ever reliable Western Sizzlin'!!!!

What a great time the two of us had! There is a small informal going away party for her tonight at eight at Chianti's house!

No comments: